a Letter to the beloved one

Berikut adalah sepenggal surat dari Seby, salah satu sepupu gw & Deni.
Surat ini dibacain oleh Lewi sesaat sebelum penutupan peti. Seby sendiri ga bisa datang, karna saat itu Seby juga lagi sakit.


Dear my brother Daniel Josef,

So many things i wanted to say to you will now be left unsaid. So many things i wanted to do for you will now be left undone. Sometimes i chose to be away from you because i can't stand to see how life has been unfair to you. I could never understand why such a humble and beutiful person like you is never really given the chance to take on the world. I could never understand why such a chance is instead given to someone like me who probably did not deserve it more than you did. But now, you can finally get all off that.

Deni my brother, i probably never told you how much i care about you. I probably never told you that i've always loved you like my brother, but there's one thing you should know : i never stop thinking about you. You are indeed the little brother that i never had. I can still remember clearly how we used to spent all our times together when we were kids. I still remember all the good and bad things that we learned growing up. As years went by, i changed. I let all the glimmering lights of life changed me. But you, you stayed the same. You are still the humble Daniel that i know; you still the kind-hearted person that will do everyting for everyone around you without asking for anything in return.

Even though we grew apart, i never really stop thinking about you ______________________


Surat ini kemudian diselipin di saku jasnya Deni. Gw yakin, Deni pasti senenk banget dapet surat ini dari Seby. Karna Seby selalu menjadi salah satu idolanya Deni.


 

Thanks By...it really means alot..

No comments: